Saturday, October 16, 2010

Final Newsletter Project




This is my final solution for the FASHION NOW newsletter. I really enjoyed working on this project because of how different my final solution was to the first draft that I created. It was full of brighter and bolder colors such as blues and bright greens and reds. However, it looked very crowed and decided to try a few softer colors. It turned out that all of those bright colors next to one another made the layout look crowded and did not give it enough room to breath. I think the separation between the text with the single bars or blocks and even having some space with a white background, gave this layout the room it needed. It was very difficult trying to fit all of the text in and was a little disappointed that I could not show off my IPhone as much, but I think that it still came out very nicely. Its playful and interesting and am very happy with the way it turned out!

No comments:

Post a Comment