Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Final Calendar Project
















So I did not stray to far from my first idea. I thought the cover was very elegant but fun and really enjoyed the brush on the treble clef symbol. As for the rest of the calendar, I really wanted to incorporate the number of beats for each numeral. I tried using two colors and fell in love with the two-tone look. It also gave me a way to differentiate the half note,the lighter notes, from the quarter notes. After taking type 1 and type 2, I realized that I like to keep things simple. I want my work to breath and it makes it difficult when you want to show depth in a project but I think the simplicity of this calendar is very nice and fun for anyone who enjoys music. I've been working really hard to move away from more corporate styles and I think that I definitely did here!

No comments:

Post a Comment